The International AIDS Conference is the premier gathering for those working in the field of HIV, as well as policy makers, persons living with HIV and other individuals involved in the response to HIV. It is a chance to assess where we are, evaluate recent scientific developments and lessons learnt, and collectively chart a course forward.
The mobile app allows you to:
– Browse the complete scientific programme by days and topics.
– Create your own personal programme.
– Locate rooms and exhibitor stands on the floor plan.
– Search the entire programme.
– Share content with colleagues via Email
This application collects anonymous usage data.